At Next Fertility we are committed to protect your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it, and the rights you have to control your data.
1. Information to the userThis portal is aimed at informing about the assisted reproduction services of the Next Fertility group. We will not process data related to health through the website, only contact information of the user who wishes to receive information about our services. This information will be communicated to the nearest center according to its geographical area. Instituto de Medicina Reproductiva, S.A.U. and CEIFER Biobank Sevilla, S.L. are co-responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?We will treat the data of the interested persons for the management and development of communications (user contact, resolution of queries, etc.), in this sense, the data will be processed by the center that you choose closest to your geographical area.
What type of data do we process?In addition to the different means of obtaining it, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are basic data: name and surname, email address and telephone number.
How long will we keep your data?Personal data will be kept as long as a relationship with you is maintained, either as a client, or as another type of interested party; as long as the deletion of these is not requested; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement of conservation of these. When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is the relationship maintained with you based on the express consent that, where appropriate, you have provided us for the treatments such as the contact form on the website, and any other treatment that necessarily implies the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party will be an essential requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?Your personal data or any other user information may be transferred when required by public authorities in the exercise of the functions that are legitimately attributed and in accordance with the applicable provisions. To carry out the purposes described above, we have third-party service providers, who may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, the co-controllers follow strict selection criteria for said third parties in order to comply with their data protection obligations and sign their corresponding data access contract with them in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 of the RGPD, where these third parties are obliged to comply with their obligations in data protection, and specifically, to comply with the legal, technical and organizational measures, to the processing of personal data for the agreed purposes, and the prohibition of treating said personal data for other purposes or assignment to third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or process your data?As an interested party, you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following rights that assist you in terms of data protection:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concerns you, and that are processed by the entities, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data, when among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data on which you have requested limitation in the treatment for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, as well as to be transmitted by our company to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case, we would stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.aepd.es
- Address: Avda. Reino Unido 1, local 3, 41012 Sevilla.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Avda. de Burjassot, 1- bajo – 46009 – Valencia
- Email address: email@example.com